This FAQs From Our First Year instructional video also includes:
After a year of PBS Eons videos, viewers raised some excellent points and questions. The hosts highlight the most common including classification of animals, when a new eon starts, how to pronounce scientific terms, and many other topics. It introduces new research from the last few months and explains some current scientific debates.
- Think of more questions to list in the comments
- Explain how to read the pronunciation guide in the dictionary without relying on a computer
- Relies on prior knowledge of other videos from earlier in the series
- Quickly changes subjects to help keep viewers focused
- Connects ideas to current scientific research