This Everyday Biodiversity - Field Trip video also includes:
Many pupils associate biodiversity with the rain forest or coral reefs, but there is so much more to learn. Join a virtual field trip into a pharmacy to explore the importance of biodiversity in all forms. The second video in a four-part series on Biodiversity explores variation in the middle of an urban area and an appreciation for our interdependence.
- Research other medications derived from plants and animals
- Discuss the many types of diversity and the importance of each
- Relies on prior knowledge from the previous video in the series
- Highlights the etymology of a vocabulary word
- Requires only a few minutes of class time to share