This Evaluating Eyewitness Accounts lesson plan also includes:
That sounds like a plan! Scholars complete the Newspaper Article Planning graphic organizer to understand the process of writing a newspaper article. They also use what they learned about researching factual information and gathering eyewitness accounts.
- Discuss how eyewitness perceptions may differ based on personal experiences
- Lesson eight of 12 in Grade 6 ELA Module 3A, Unit 3
- Requires completing lessons in order
- Notes that some pupils may require modeling
- Offers ideas for working with struggling learners
- Builds on previous knowledge