This Episode 2.6: Test and Retest video also includes:
Pop-up school sounds really cool! What happens when adversity strikes? Episode six in a seven-part series features the Global Problem Solvers at their creative best. When the initial test of their school solution fails, the team puts their heads together to save the day.
- Print and distribute the questions that follow the video and use them as an exit ticket
- Ask the class to offer other solutions to the need for indoor space for pop-up classrooms
- Assumes pupils know how to identify the conflict between the outdoor classroom and the power company workers, as this conflict is key in moving the project in another direction
- The resource supports creativity and critical thinking as tools to overcome obstacles
- Students gain experience in thinking outside the box and making use of available resources in times of crisis