This Episode 1.1: The Team video also includes:
Meet the dream team! Introduce the class to a group of master problem-solvers in the first part of a seven-episode Global Problem Solvers series. The video kicks off season one by introducing the team's leader, meeting each cast member, and learning about their unique strengths.
- Ask learners which of the characters they most identify with, and why
- Have pupils pick out the global problems featured in the video, then research to learn more
- If you plan to show the series, download the Season 1 teacher's guide before beginning
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Short segments hold scholars' attention and keep them guessing about the next episode
- Young, relatable characters give students of every age and ethnicity someone to admire