Every living thing requires a food source, thus the interconnections in ecosystems become complex. Scholars learn about these interconnections in a presentation on energy flow. It starts with the sun and moves through many different types of consumers.
- Have pupils create a food web using local animals
- Relies on prior knowledge of food as energy
- Contains some graphic images
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Easily aligns with many different curricula
- Includes examples of three different ecological pyramids