Know your equations backward and forward! Starting with a simple equality statement, a video presentation explains how to build equivalent equations given specific operations. The example in the video uses four different operations to create a more complex equation.
- Have pupils solve to verify the fourth equivalent equation before continuing the video
- Follow the video with guided practice using whiteboards to strengthen understanding
- Expects a strong understanding of inverse operations and solving multi-step equations
- Uses a graphic organizer to neatly lay out the steps
- Incorporates all operations and includes the use of parentheses