This Core Curriculum Lesson Plans for Jefferson's Sons lesson plan also includes:
Thomas Jefferson lived a controversial life. A series of lesson plans shares information about Jefferson's Sons, a novel about the infamous founding father. Discussion questions and other tasks explore different points of view and cover basic literary elements such as setting and theme.
- Watch a video to gain an overview of Thomas Jefferson's life before reading the novel
- Write discussion questions on chart paper and have readers walk around the room to write answers on them
- Designed for use with grades five through seven
- Organizes content into pre-, during, and post-reading activities
- Includes page numbers for easy reference
- Lacks extensive chapter-by-chapter questions