This Compound Measures assessment also includes:
Compounding is dividing units. Pupils practice using compound measures such as units for speed and density to solve problems that range from straightforward speed problems to those requiring conversions. The last few items challenge scholars to apply the density formula in the review for the General Certificate of Secondary Education math assessment.
- Stop the video at 6:33 to cover the types of questions on the worksheet
- The class should know the speed and density formulas
- Assumes individuals are comfortable converting times
- Includes the different types of speed problems to ensure mastery
- Contains the work required to arrive at the answers