This Cash the Check and Track the Dough lesson plan also includes:
From checking and savings accounts to learning the importance of maintaining records and balancing a bank account, prepare your students to become financially independent and savvy adults, and explore all the intricacies of owning a bank account.
295 Views 241 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Periodically incorporate other important factors for pupils to consider as they approach their banking statements, such as building credit or maintaining an emergency fund
- This is the third of nine lessons designed to prepare teens with a strong foundation of personal financial knowledge and practices
- Consider beginning with a lesson on needs versus wants and the importance of proper financial decision making prior to beginning these activities
- Excellent set of worksheets and accompanying instructional talking points
- Wide collection of activity worksheets