This Can 100% Renewable Energy Power the World? video also includes:
If renewable energy sources are the best option, why aren't they used on a global scale? Junior environmentalists explore the benefits and problems associated with energy sources such as solar, wind, and biomass with a short video and assessment materials. The resource features enrichment activities and further reading to provide an in-depth look at the world's energy future.
- Pair the resource with another video discussing Earth's energy struggles, then have pupils synthesize the content
- Show the video and have partners work together to strategize solutions for transporting energy on a global scale
- An understanding of alternative energy sources is helpful for viewing the video
- Content is relevant and has applications in several different subject areas
- The accompanying materials are student friendly and help reinforce the topics in the video
- Facts and figures in the resource make it engaging and impactful