This Calming Down with Deep Pressure activity & project also includes:
Stressed out and tensed up! When stressed our bodies tense and our muscles clench. Teach youngsters how to calm down with simple deep pressure exercises. Press and release!
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Practice the deep pressure exercises during brain breaks
- Pause during testing situations and conduct the deep pressure exercise
- Keep several stress balls available for those who need a little extra squeeze during testing or other pressure situations
- Keep track of class members who bring stress balls to school and offer extra support as necessary
- The resource includes step-by-step directions for the exercise