This Calculus AB/BC - Selecting Techniques for Antidifferentiation ap test prep also includes:
Here's the antidote to ignorance on antiderivatives. Pupils try a set of problems that require finding the antiderivative. They choose from different techniques they already know to determine the indefinite integral or the definite integral.
- Challenge learners to create a graphic organizer showing when each technique would be appropriate
- 15th of 16 installments in Unit 6 - Integration
- Scholars should be familiar with antidifferentiation techniques from previous lessons
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes problems similar to those found on the AP® exam
- An answer key is available as a separate document