This Calculus AB/BC - Rates of Change in Applied Contexts Other Than Motion ap test prep also includes:
Stay a while—and learn about rates of change. Scholars learn about rates of change not related to motion by watching an informative video. They see how to interpret derivatives in different contexts, paying particular attention to derivatives where the original function is already a rate.
- Use the video as part of a review session
- Third of eight lessons in Unit 4 - Contextual Applications
- Pupils should be familiar with calculating derivatives from tables of values
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Includes worksheets that have the same example problems as in the video, letting learners record notes
- Corrective assignments provide additional practice for struggling classmates