This Calculus AB/BC Mid-Unit 6 Review: Integration and Accumulation of Change ap test prep also includes:
Accumulate the content so far. Learners review the content from the first five lessons dealing with accumulation functions. The eight problems go over finding maximums, minimums, concavity, points of inflection, and intervals of increase and decrease of accumulation functions, as well as finding the area under the curve with Reimann Sums. Pupils apply the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus to find the derivative of integrals.
- Identify individuals who need additional support using the performance on the review
- Assign problems to class members to present the solution to the rest of the class
- Fits as the sixth installment of 16 parts in Unit 6 - Integration
- Includes any necessary steps in the answer key
- Contains additional exercises for those who need more practice