This Calculus AB/BC - Differentiating Inverse Trigonometric Functions ap test prep also includes:
Differentiating inverse trigonometric functions is quite different from applying the skill inverse functions. Scholars learn how to differentiate inverse trigonometric functions in the fourth of seven video installments in Unit 3 - Differentiation. They see examples of how to apply the derivative rules for each inverse trigonometric function and review the domains of the functions as well as how to evaluate the functions.
- Use the corrective assignments as classwork and homework
- Knowledge of inverse trigonometric functions is necessary
- Requires familiarity with absolute value and square roots
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- The narrator provides tips for how to remember the rules
- Instructors will appreciate the included answer keys