This Calculus AB/BC - Determining Intervals on Which a Function is Increasing or Decreasing ap test prep also includes:
Going up? Wait, it might be going down! Learners watch a video to see how to use the derivative and critical points to find where a function is either increasing or decreasing. Individuals use the rate of change to solve real-world problems and then practice finding intervals of increase and decrease given the equation of the function.
- Review finding the critical points of a function
- Pupils must know how to determine the derivative of functions
- Installment three in a 14-part Analytical Applications series
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Instructs individuals to pause the video to write down important information
- Contains answer keys for all practice problems