Viewers learn how to find the average of a variable density with a video made for AP Calculus. The presenter applies the formula to find the average value of a function with an example that provides a density function for a rod. The resource works the problem to calculate the average density of the rod.
- Present a lesson on developing the formula to find the average value of a function
- Provide opportunities for practice that you can easily integrate
- The class should know how to use the substitution method to find an integral
- The presentation recounts how to find the average value of a general function
- Displays a graph of the function for viewers to reference