This Building Functions: Composition of Functions lesson plan also includes:
Hammer away at building different types of functions. An engaging lesson builds on learners' knowledge of domain and range to create an understanding of composite functions. Young scholars learn to write composite functions from various data displays.
- Have pupils use a graphic organizer to record notes from the presentation
- Requires a strong understanding of domain and range
- Individuals require laptops with Internet access to use the interactive
- Includes both an opening and closing activity
- Uses multi-representations of functions