This Autism Speaks School Community Toolkit unit also includes:
Guide members of the educational community in understanding and supporting autistic learners. A kit from Autism Speaks includes an array of tools designed for parents, teachers, and community members.
88 Views 49 Downloads
- Use the tool kit as a resource in planning a professional develop opportunity for staff or an informational night for members of the school community
- Form a group of inclusion teachers who share a student with autism so that they can compare strategies that work and share information
- The packet is massive; bookmark the resource and print only those pages appropriate to your learning situation
- The table of contents makes it easy to locate specific resources
- The 117-page tool kit includes information about autism, information sheets for all members of the school community, strategies for supporting learners with autism, and links to web, print, and video resources