There is a law in Haiti that makes it a crime to turn someone into a zombie. But is such a thing even possible? Scholars see examples of zombie-like organisms found here on Earth with a video that explores numerous examples, from the phorid fly to the arabis mustard plant, showing viewers all different types of parasites that can produce a zombie-like effect.
- Have learners explore other examples of parasitism in the insect and plant world and share findings with the class
- Ensure individuals have Internet access at home if flipping the classroom
- Video ends at 6:35 and rest is advertising
- High-quality video adds to the appeal of the video
- Zombie TV shows/books are popular right now, so the topic is engaging