This Are We Golden? lesson plan also includes:
Lead your class on a search for precious bones. Using a presentation, the class investigates the golden ratio in art and nature. Groups of pupils measure specific bones and find the average ratio for the class. To further cement the concept, individuals look for objects that use the golden ratio in the class and at home.
- Research to find other artwork that is based upon the golden ratio
- Requires measurement devices
- Learners should understand the basics of ratios
- Provides an article for teacher background information
- Includes an Excel template to calculate class averages