This Applications Using Linear Models: Scuba Diving interactive also includes:
Dive into this resource on rates of change and linear models. Pupils use two sliders in an interactive to adjust water temperature and depth. They use a given linear equation to calculate the rate of change in water temperature per unit of depth.
11 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Apply challenge question five as a journal entry task
- Scholars must have experience with rates of change
- Access to the interactive requires a free CK-12 account
- Includes embedded video on the topic
- Color coding makes it easier to distinguish between quantities