Linear equations are invaluable in problem-solving. A video presents an equation representing a weekly income based on a salary and commission. The instructor demonstrates how to substitute for both the dependent and independent variables and make a conclusion based on the results.
- Follow the video with practice using the same equation
- Have pupils graph the function and analyze to answer questions
- Expects proficiency in solving multi-step equations
- Adaptable to instruct on different algebraic concepts
- Includes reference to additional videos on the same topic