Anthropologists ask the question that everyone wants answered: what does it mean to be human? An online handout provides a brief introduction to the study of anthropology and outlines three common types of anthropology writing assignments. Pupils read the handout or peruse the website, which is a great reference for prospective college students or those interested in taking anthropology courses.
- Ask learners to complete one of the sample assignments and share results with classmates
- Have scholars engage in an ethnographic project, researching and presenting on a group of people
- Requires either computer and Internet access or a printed copy of the handout
- Reputable source of information about anthropology
- Contains sample assignments for each type of writing discussed