This Animals and Habitats Tell It Again!™ Read-Aloud Anthology unit plan also includes:
A read-aloud anthology explores various habitats and the animals that inhabit them, from the Artic to the desert, the forest, and bodies of water. First graders listen to and discuss texts and complete word work. Each lesson offers extension opportunities in the classroom and at home.
1 Collection 8 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Plan the unit alongside a similarly themed science unit with hands-on activities
- Make home extensions optional or complete them at a later time in the school day
- Unit 8 in a series of 11 created by Core Knowledge for first graders
- Requires a projection device for image viewing and lots of copy-making; preview each lesson for other materials needed
- The unit offers detailed lesson plans, a standards alignment chart, a table of contents, and a weekly and daily overview of topics.
Start Your Free Trial
Save time and discover engaging curriculum for your classroom. Reviewed and rated by trusted, credentialed teachers.Try It Free