This An Educator's Guide to The Green Glass Sea by Ellen Klages lesson plan also includes:
A lot of secrecy shrouded the creation of the atomic bomb. Readers uncover some of that secrecy using an educator's guide for the novel The Green Glass Sea. Three weeks of lesson plans feature discussion questions and reading comprehension activities designed to help individuals analyze key themes in the text.
- Read the book Caddie Woodlawn before reading the novel to help make connections
- Make up a list of vocabulary words to look for while reading the text
- Each week covers approximately 100 pages of reading
- Brings in many creative comprehension activities
- Encourages learners to interact with partners
- Lacks chapter-by-chapter questions