Young mathematical scientists interact with protons and electrons in an atom to create a neutrally charged atom. They answer questions based on their findings throughout the interactive resource.
3 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Assign the resource to Google Classroom or through CK-12 in order to keep track of individual progress
- Use during a science lesson on electrons or during a math lesson on positive and negative integers
- Requires that all users have a free CK-12 account
- Users should have some experience with atom vocabulary such as nucleus, proton, electron, and atom
- Combines physical science and pre-algebra concepts to demonstrate the adding of electrons
- The extension link provides additional instruction and practice to expand on the topic further