This A Teacher's Guide to the Signet Classics Edition of H.G. Wells's The Time Machine study guide also includes:
- Teacher Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Imagine being able to travel back and forth in time! H.G. Wells uses that scenario in his novel The Time Machine to comment on what he saw as the flaws in Victorian society and the industrial age. This teacher's guide is one of the best of the type, providing instructors with a treasure trove of before, during, and after reading ideas.
- Set aside time to peruse and savor the many ideas in the guide
- Have class members identify aspects of our society that they feel need to change, and then craft a scene set in the future where the Time Traveler observes the results if no change is made
- Page numbers are for the Signet Classic edition of the novel
- The 31-page guide includes chapter-by-chapter plot summaries, discussion questions, project ideas, quizzes, and prompts for journals and essays