This A Light Switch for Neurons video also includes:
Hear Ed Boyden, an MIT neuroscientist, divulge how the brain processes light and how he has succeeded in curing blindness in mice. There is a brighter future for many humans suffering blindness as prosthetic eyes are developed! Inspire advanced anatomy or biology classes with this lecture.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highly informative and interesting content
- Innovative developments are showcased
- Could be used to meet Next Generation Science Standard HS-LS1-2
- Lecturer is not particularly peppy, so those with short attention spans may have difficulty staying engaged for the full 18 minutes