Advance inheritance in the classroom. The resource is a professional development module with sections great to use in the classroom. Sections cover ideas of inheritance in Java along with abstract classes. Each section includes a description of a lesson that teachers may incorporate into their instruction.
- Use the suggested assessments during instruction
- After implementing a lesson, review how it went and compare with suggestions in the resource
- The class should be familiar with basic Java coding
- Includes suggestions for assessment on the topics
- Contains ideas for adjustments to some lessons