This 7 Ideas for Teaching Women's History Month activity & project also includes:
Celebrate Women's History Month with hands on-learning. The resource provides seven strategies to help educators teach Women's History Month, ranging from watching films to reading books written by women. Activities including writing poems or role playing help learners to better understand women's history and the struggle for equality.
- Incorporate activities from the resource into lessons focusing on equality
- Compare how other groups have struggled for equality in the United States
- The resource does not provide the materials for the activities
- Easy to adapt the activities to any grade level from K-12
- Provides links for additional resources