This 30 Seconds lesson plan also includes:
Thirty seconds are all scholars have to develop an engaging commercial to showcase their talents and experience within a specific occupation. Pairs work collaboratively to keep each other on time to deliver information speedily and ask questions. Scholars share their times with the class and create a stem and leaf plot with their data.
- Give pupils time to research a potential career they'd like to have in the future
- Debrief after the activity—invite class members to share why they chose the profession they did
- The second of 13 lessons
- Requires copies and timers
- Boosts math skills while thinking about future career goals
- Offers an idea for a lesson modification