This 2011 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Take a second look. Form B of the AP® Calculus BC free-response questions allow pupils and teachers to see another set of items. The six questions expand the set of items from the 2011 free-response questions. Form B items include a polar curve and a Maclaurin series not included in the initial set.
- Have scholars rank the sample responses for each question according to completeness of answers
- Requires a graphing calculator for two of the items
- Assumes learners have knowledge of the content from AP® Calculus BC
- Provides multiple sample responses
- Includes an answer key with score distributions