This 2008 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
How would those items score? The resource provides pupils an opportunity to answer actual free-response questions and determine their scores. Items from the AP® Calculus AB exam from the 2008 administration demonstrate how topics appear on the exam. The topics cover area under a curve, rates of change, integrals, and derivatives.
- Ask the class to share approaches to each of the items
- Create a museum walk of worked items that show a range of scores
- Assumes the class has knowledge of the AP® Calculus AB course content
- Provides guidance on score distributions
- Includes several sample responses