This 2007 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
There is just a single real-world problem. Released free-response items from the 2007 AP® Calculus BC Form B contains only one real-world question. The question involves rate of change of wind chill scenario. The mathematical problems contain concepts such as area under a curve, particle motion, and Taylor series.
- Take the items and change up the parameters to create several problems with the same context
- Ask classmates to score the sections of the sample responses and discuss in pairs the scores given
- Assumes the class is familiar with the material in AP® Calculus BC
- Includes an answer document with scoring distributions
- Contains sample responses from test takers with comments