This 2005 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Differentiate between the exams. Using the Q&A document, teachers compare the free-response questions that BC test-takers see to those that AB test-takers see. The pupils see which questions come from AB content and also those that come from BC content as they use the test as a practice.
- Use the scoring statistics to compare the class to the test takers
- Give classmates the lower scoring examples and ask them to come up with one way the person could have scored at least one more point
- Scholars should be comfortable with the content contained in Calculus BC
- Includes multiple sample responses for each question
- Contains suggestions to the teacher on how to address common errors