This 2004 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
The test is not all about skills. The six free-response questions contain two real-world application problems. Those items deal with populations and velocities. The other four questions ask pupils to show their knowledge of calculus skills from finding the volume of revolutions to working with slope fields.
- Use the individual questions to introduce the need for calculus skills
- Ask class members to create posters of answers and create a museum walk of approaches
- Requires individuals to be familiar with AP® Calculus content
- Includes an answer key with required work
- Contains sample responses with scores