This 2004 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Develop a deeper understanding of calculus. The released item and support materials allows teachers and pupils to dig deeper into calculus topics. Scholars use the commentary and descriptions of the items to gain a better understanding of the assessment of topics.
- Have the class compare the two samples for each question and explain why one scored two points less than the other
- Develop a review unit based on the released questions
- The class should be knowledgeable of the content within the Calculus AB course
- Includes descriptions of how the test takers did on the item
- Provides suggestions for teachers to increase performance