This 2003 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Be integral to the learners in the classroom. Pupils use integrals, differentiation, and limits to solve the free-response questions from an AP® Calculus BC exam. Items cover topics such as area under a curve, particle motion, average rates of change, and Taylor series.
- Split up items throughout the course for pupils to use to reinforce topics as they learn them
- Requires individuals to be familiar with the AP® Calculus BC content
- Half of the questions require graphing calculators
- Includes sample responses from test takers
- Contains commentary on the items