This 2003 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Take a free look. Released free-response questions from the 2003 AP® Calculus AB exam show how questions cover different topics. Pupils and teachers review the topics of bounded regions, particle movement, rates, relationships between functions and their derivatives, differential equations, and continuity and differentiability.
- Attach the questions to unit tests as bonus questions
- Give class members the lower scoring samples and have them improve upon the answer
- The class should be knowledgeable of the AP® Calculus AB curriculum
- Includes descriptions of common errors made by test takers
- Contains sample pupil responses
- Math equations do not translate well in the included commentary