This 2002 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Peek behind the curtain. Using a helpful resource, teachers and pupils see the way concepts appear on the AP® Calculus exam. Scholars use the questions to prepare for their own exams, gaining quality practice before test day. Questions cover the curriculum, including working with bounded regions, real-life models, and rates.
- Have pupils score the sample responses
- Gather similar items to use for assessments throughout the course
- The class should be familiar with the content in Calculus AB
- Contains a description of common errors for each question
- Includes information on how to award points for each question