This 1999 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Get a 20/20 view of the exam. Free-response questions from the 1999 Calculus BC exam provide an insight to the exams. Pupils review the questions to see how topics show up on the test. Topics range from particle motion along a function, bounded regions, Taylor polynomials, and tangent lines.
- Have class members review sample responses and try to improve on the answer
- Lead discussions around each item on ways to attack the problem
- The class should have completed the material in Calculus BC
- Contains a scoring rubric for each question
- Includes sample responses from test takers