This You're Fired! lesson plan also includes:
- Student Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Is willing to learn. Follows directions. Takes the initiative. The big idea in this career development lesson is that the work habits that make one successful in school are the same as those required to succeed in a career. Class members match habits to behaviors that make one successful in school and then compare these results to a checklist of career readiness standards.
- Print the handouts in color
- Copies of three handouts, one per pupil, are required
- Although designed for Nebraska students, the career readiness standards are appropriate for any classroom
- The activity underscores the importance of developing strong work habits and ethics