This WWII: Western Europe 1939-45 – D-Day interactive also includes:
D-Day, also known as the Normandy Invasion, was a true turning point for the Allied forces and one of the most successful campaigns of World War II. After researching the factors that contributed to the campaign's success, high schoolers storyboard the events with a worksheet or video software.
- Send the link home for learners to work on independently before coming to class for discussion
- Spread the assignment over several days for a thorough examination
- The sixth part of an eight-resource series
- Requires Internet access and Flash®
- Reviews little-known details about a well-known event
- Uses different types of media to support its argument