This Writing an Analysis Essay: Planning the Essay lesson plan also includes:
Writers work on creating a plan for their end-of-unit essay of Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass using a Frederick Douglass Essay Planner to help guide their thought process. They then regroup as a class to discuss the use of quotes with a quote sandwich (introduce, include, analyze).
- Offer other optional planning graphic organizers for writers to plan their essays
- Installment 14 of 16 in Grade 7 ELA Module 3, Unit 2
- Must complete lessons in order
- Provides an example of a quote sandwich
- Offers a combining sentence review