This World War I Poster Project activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
These three worksheets will help get your World War I propaganda poster project well on its way! It offers sample images of various types of propaganda topics, such as buying victory bonds or joining military forces. It then provides a framework for preparing the poster with guiding questions and room for sketching, and finally prompts learners to include an analysis of their own poster!
- Well organized worksheet packet
- Items properly prepare learners to design poster
- Engaging activity
- Instructor should note that some of the sample images particularly reflect Canadian participation in war
- Would benefit from more specific standards for incorporating historical background/information