This Word: Track Changes and Comments video also includes:
It's time to throw away all the red pens. Thanks to Microsoft Word, viewers learn how to track changes and comments in a document without killing any trees or wasting ink. Additionally, scholars discover how to accept or reject changes and how to compare two documents side by side.
- Have individuals practice making changes to a Word document and comparing the original to the revised copy
- This is the 25th video from the 44-part Microsoft Word series
- Best suited for those with the ability to practice on Microsoft Word
- Provides a link to a helpful text-based lesson
- Includes an optional practice document