This Word: Printing video also includes:
Printing documents is as easy as 1-2-3. Pupils watch a video from the Microsoft Word series to learn how to use the print pane to preview a document and customize a print job. They discover how to print select pages from a document, collate their pages, and make adjustments to the layout features.
- Have learners practice printing only odd-numbered pages from a Word document
- Video is 12th in a 44-part series covering Word
- Show the videos in order
- Instructors should provide access to Microsoft Word for student practice
- A text lesson includes step-by-step instructions with helpful screen shots
- Video is easy to follow with clear narration and effective pacing