This Word: Page Layout video also includes:
What's the best way to get a Microsoft Word document in tip-top shape? With the 11th video from the 44-installment Microsoft Word series, pupils discover how to use page layout features. First, they learn how to change the page size depending on the type of document they need. Next, scholars discover how to format page margins and use custom margins to create the best-looking layout.
- Have learners practice using a custom page size
- Builds on information from previous videos, so lesson order is important
- Students should use Microsoft Word to practice the steps in the video
- Includes a text lesson with step-by-step instructions
- Video is slow-paced with clear narration